Material & Care+tencel
The material contains ecological tencel natural fiber and is inherently antibacterial, which prevents unpleasant odours sticking to your clothes. Tencel is a very durable but soft and light fiber that transfers moisture well, breathes well and dries quickly. The light, breathable and stretchy material feels very soft against the skin.
- 74% polyester, 18% lyocell, 8% elastane
- Oeko-Tex certified material / Taiwan (bluesign® system partner)
WASHING AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash sweaty training clothing as soon as possible after use to prevent sweat from getting ingrained in the garment.
- Wash at a low temperature of 30° to 40°.
- Wash with clothes of the same colour, and use a liquid detergent, if possible one for sportswear.
- Do not use fabric softener as it can damage the breathability and stretch of sportswear. Laundry vinegar is better for refreshing sportswear!
- Dry your sportswear on a clothesline. Using a tumble dryer is not recommended for technical clothing, as the heat makes the elastane brittle.
- If the garment requires ironing, iron at a low temperature. Do not iron prints.