The material contains ecological tencel natural fiber and is inherently antibacterial, which prevents unpleasant odours sticking to your clothes. Tencel is a very durable but soft and light fiber that transfers moisture well, breathes well and dries quickly. The light, breathable and stretchy material feels very soft against the skin. The polyester used in the material is recycled.
- 74% recycled polyester, 18% lyocell, 8% elastane
- Oeko-Tex certified material / Taiwan (bluesign® system partner)
WASHING AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash sweaty training clothing as soon as possible after use to prevent sweat from getting ingrained in the garment.
- Wash at a low temperature of 30° to 40°.
- Wash with similar colours, and use a liquid detergent, if possible one for sportswear.
- Do not use fabric softener as it can damage the breathability and stretch of sportswear. Laundry vinegar is better for refreshing sportswear!
- Dry your sportswear on a clothesline. Using a tumble dryer is not recommended for technical clothing, as the heat makes the elastane brittle.
- If the garment requires ironing, iron at a low temperature. Do not iron prints.